Warehouse

« of 2 »

Details

CONSTRUCTED: 1926
ORIGINAL USE: Warehouse
STRUCTURE: Wood Timber Frame
RENTABLE SQUARE FOOTAGE: 12,000
LEASE SPACE AVAILABLE: Office, Retail
RENOVATIONS: Restored & Preserved the Existing Timber Structure. The Warehouse Building is an integral part of the Cannery District, anchoring the corner at North Rouse Avenue and East Oak Street. It is filled with a bakery and coffee cafe, retail and office space.